Panic Transport are looking for a qualified FLT driver to join their team at the Kinaxia Warehouse, DIRFT
You must have a valid FLT Licence to apply for this Temp to Perm contract.
Shift Times are 0600-1400 OR 1400-2200
Payment for FLT Counter Balance drivers for 42.5 hours a week including the allowance for flexible working is equivalent to £8.71 per hour
Payment for VNA Drivers for 42.5 hours a week including allowance for flexible working and a VNA skills payment is equivalent to £9.21 per hour
Role and Responsibilities:
- Efficient safe loading and unloading of vehicles
- Ensure all health and safety instructions are adhered to
- Ensure all goods received and dispatched have the correct paperwork
- Report any damages to your supervisor
- Safe loading and unloading of the racking
- Carry out all essential bay checks
- Take necessary steps to ensure no damage to equipment
- Carry out daily checks on any vehicle you use
- Great team player
- Valid FLT licence
- Self- motivated
- Attention to detail
- Keen eye for Health & Safety
- Basic Maths, English and IT skills
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
For more information on this role please contact Panic Transport direct on 01788 861200 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org