Panic Transport are looking for a new Transport Administrator to join their team. As Transport Administrator it is your role to assist the Transport and Site Operations Director with the administration tasks of the Transport Department.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Transport Administrator:
- Assist in the compilation of management reports and statistics on the transport fleet operation
- Collate drivers’ hours and associated information for Payroll purposes
- Day to day management of personnel including holiday authorisations, induction training, communication briefings, assist in conducting disciplinary investigations and grievance issues, vehicle accident investigations etc.
- Administration duties including, digital tachograph chart management, drivers’ records and the management of infringements etc.
- Manage the booking of agency drivers.
- Plan and implement strategy for driver training
- Ensure that all legal conformance procedures and processes are carried out in accordance with standards
Key Skills of a Transport Administrator:
- Previous experience of working in a transport environment is essential
- Must be flexible and willing to carry out varied tasks positively and reliably
- Must have the ability to carry out tasks with attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own, whilst providing flexibility, reliability and being a team player and providing ad hoc cover if required to assist in ensuring shifts are covered
- To be able to communicate effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Salary between: £23,000 – £25,000
- Employee Benefits Platform which includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts
- Loyalty Awards
To Apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 728027.