Panic Transport are looking for a Warehouse operative to join their team. The warehouse is a busy & exciting environment. We are looking for keen and enthusiastic candidates who are confident working in a team or on their own. Previous experience of warehouse work is essential, as is having an eye for detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Forklift Truck Driver:
- Picking Pallets and Cartons from Racking
- Loading & Unloading goods from a variety of Vehicles.
- Unloading Containers
- Some Manual Labour
- Signing Pallets on and off vehicles
- Communicating with the traffic office, informing them of any damage to pallets when received.
Key Skills of a Forklift Truck Driver:
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible to extra required shifts
- Keen eye for the Health & Safety of yourself and colleagues
- Willingness to complete all necessary training offered
- Knowledgeable and Experienced with in a warehouse
- Understand the importance of safe loading and vehicle load security
- Valid FLT licence, reach is essential, counterbalance is advantageous
45 hours per week – shift pattern to be discussed
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01625 728027.