Panic Transport are looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative with FLT/ VNA at their state of the art Kinaxia Warehouse, DIRFT.
Pay Rate : 9.30ph
Hours: 45 hours per week, Shift work various shifts, discussed at interview
Role and Responsibilities:
- Loading and Off-Loading pallets from Trucks/Double Deckers, Containers.
- Picking orders, handballing, carton work, manual labour
- Off-Loading incoming transports of goods to a warehouse.
- Review ‘goods in’ clipboard and check collections
- Compare notes/locations to ensure correct items are selected for dispatch
- Unloading of goods being checked into storage
- Allocation of pallets in to warehouse racking
- Accurate completion of relevant location documents
- Pallet wrapping
- Valid work permit and Forklift UK/EU. Licence is a must.
- Experienced Forklift Truck Driver
- VNA essential
- Be fully able to load/unload Trucks of all types proficiently.
- 2 years’ experience of working within a warehouse environment
- Work well under pressure to tight timescales
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes.
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call Panic Transport direct on 01788 861200.