Panic Transport are seeking a full time Finance Manager with a logistics or manufacturing background, to support the strategic direction and development of the business by ensuring management make well informed decisions which support the progression of group goals and the future stability and growth of the Group.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Establish a high level of credibility and build and maintain strong working relationships with the senior management team to ensure the business is developing to its full potential;
- Prepare all required financial management information relating to the business and group requirements to ensure accurate accounting records and reports are produced to meet weekly, monthly and year end deadlines;
- Lead, develop and motivate direct reports to ensure they reach their full potential and subsequently contribute to the overall performance of the business and deliver a world class service;
- Manage the production of both weekly and monthly payroll and ensure payments are correct and appropriate statutory payments are made;
- Develop, prepare and analyse key KPI’s to ensure both the business and group are meeting agreed financial targets and objectives and that the data produced remains relevant and continues to reflect the activities of the business;
- Continue to meet stakeholder requirements, looking to constantly develop management information, streamlining processes and ensuring consistency and accuracy in reporting to the business.
- Contribute fully to the development of business strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans targets and business drivers to optimise the business’s financial performance and strategic position
What you need to succeed:
- Experienced in the preparation and production of management account information, formulation of budgets and information for complying with statutory audits
- ·Commercially astute with proven ability in supporting the management team with financial advice, demonstrating clear judgement and critical decision-making skills
- Experience of Sage 200, payroll systems (ideally Cascade Payroll) and with strong IT skills especially in Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to produce timely and accurate data
- Experience in managing a small accounts team
In return you will be offered:
- A competitive salary package
- Loyalty awards (recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30- and 40-years’ service)
- Employee Benefits Platform (includes a cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts)
- Life assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01625 728027.