We have vacancies for Class 2 drivers, on days, to join our team at Panic Transport.
The drivers will be expected to do general haulage and Palletline distribution. We are a professional company and treat all our drivers with respect. We require a professional and punctual driver that has a good understanding of Palletline Multi-drop work.
Must have a Full Licence, CPC and Digi Card, No DR10’s on your license.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Class 2 Driver:
- To ensure safe transport and delivery of all goods.
- To stay up to date with highway code and any new transport laws.
- To report to the traffic manager/ traffic office team with any problems.
- Complete all daily tachograph downloads and manual inputs.
- Communicate with customers and office staff professionally.
- Guaranteed 45 hours a week (but can do up to 60 hours per week if required), potential for nights out if available.
- Rates of £9.90 per hour
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on email@example.com or call 01625 728027.