Panic Transport currently have a vacancy for a new Class 1 Driver
Panic Transport are a Rugby based haulage company, providing road haulage, distribution and warehousing to businesses across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Drivers must have a valid Class 1, Driver card and be up to date with their CPC.
Salary: £11.80 per hour
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure you complete daily vehicle checks to make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to use
- Ensure you arrive at your job on time, informing the traffic office of any issues
- Follow all company procedures, customer procedures and the Highway Code
- Maintain all health and safety standards
- Complete all deliveries and collections as manifested
- Comply with all EU tachograph and WTD regulations
- Ensure your vehicle is kept clean and tidy
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible to have occasional nights out
- Excellent telephone and communication skills to ensure efficiency of all deliveries and collections at all time
- Willingness to complete all necessary training offered
With this role you will be guaranteed 45 hours a week. Rates of pay are £11.80 per hour.
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Meal Allowance at £5 per day
- All breaks paid
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To Apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
For more information on this role please contact Panic Transport direct on 01788 861200 or you can email [email protected]