Panic Transport currently have a vacancy for a new Class 1 Driver
Panic Transport are a Rugby based haulage company, providing road haulage, distribution and warehousing to businesses across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Drivers must have a valid Class 1, Driver card and be up to date with their CPC.
Salary: £11.80 per hour
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure you complete daily vehicle checks to make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to use
- Ensure you arrive at your job on time, informing the traffic office of any issues
- Follow all company procedures, customer procedures and the Highway Code
- Maintain all health and safety standards
- Complete all deliveries and collections as manifested
- Comply with all EU tachograph and WTD regulations
- Ensure your vehicle is kept clean and tidy
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible to have occasional nights out
- Excellent telephone and communication skills to ensure efficiency of all deliveries and collections at all time
- Willingness to complete all necessary training offered
With this role you will be guaranteed 45 hours a week. Rates of pay are £11.80 per hour.
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Meal Allowance at £5 per day
- All breaks paid
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
Please send your CV to Simone at [email protected]
For more information on this role please contact Panic Transport direct on 01788 861200 or you can email [email protected]