We are looking for a number of professional Class 1 and Class 2 drivers to join the team here at Panic Transport.
You will be expected to communicate effectively with the transport office to ensure efficient deliveries and be happy to communicate with customers in a professional manner.
All drivers must have a valid license, Digi Card and be up to date with their CPC.
The positions available include different shift patterns which will include occasional nights out and working some bank holidays.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure you complete daily vehicle checks to make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to use.
- To ensure you arrive at your job on time informing transport office of any issues.
- Follow all company procedures, customer procedures and the highway code.
- Maintain Health and Safety standards.
- A guaranteed 45 hours a week (but can do up to 60 hours per week if required)
- Rates of pay: Class 1 £10.60, Class 2 £9.90
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Employee and customer referral schemes