Panic Transport are looking for a new Caretaker to look after their Rugby site.
Your role as caretaker will involve both general maintenance and health & safety tasks.
Duties of a Caretaker:
- Cleaning and housekeeping duties withing the Warehouse, workshop & external areas
- Routine maintenance
- Drain clearance
- Repair of furniture
- General upkeep of all out door areas
- Planned maintenance tasks
- Health & Safety
- Fire alarms checks & tests
- Fire extinguisher testing & recording
- Emergency lighting
- All other tasks required by your line manager.
Key Skills of a Caretaker:
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Clean and tidy
- Self motivated
- Willingness to complete all necessary training offered
- FLT license would be advantageous but not essential
- Attention to detail and Health & Safety conscious
- £8.23+ per hour
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To Apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 728027.