Panic Transport are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their Accounts Team
Are you looking to start a career in business administration? This is a great opportunity to work and develop your career with us whilst undergoing training which is supported by HOET. You will learn various administration and accounts tasks within a small, friendly accounts office.
Duties may include:
- Scanning and indexing documents
- Alphabetizing and filing documents
- Inputting supplier invoices
- Inputting sales orders
- Producing reports
- Using spreadsheets
- Using the telephone
- Using email
- Using in-house transport system
- Using Sage 200
- Credit control
- Carrying out credit checks on new customers
- Assisting with month end
- Liaise with traffic office staff regarding any queries
- Uses initiative, willingness to learn
- Numerate, neat
- Organised, flexible
- Reliable, punctual
- Hardworking, confident
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Positive attitude
Desired qualifications: 5 GCSEs (to include English and maths), grade C/4 or above, (or equivalent grades).
Working week: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Expected duration: 18 months
Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
For more information on this role please contact Panic Transport direct on 01788 861200 or you can email [email protected]